MAGPIE CYCLING & Solfun – 45 Day Cancellation Policy
MIKE & MAGGIE ADVENTURES, LLC, dba MAGPIE CYCLING, dba Solfun, (hereinafter “We”, “Our”, or “Us”)
- Reservations cancelled 45 days prior to trip departure are subject to a 25% Cancellation Fee assessed on your reservation total.
- Reservations cancelled less than 45 days prior to trip departure are subject to a 100% Cancellation Fee assessed on your reservation total.
WE CAN NOT MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY, so we strongly urge you to consider investing in Travel Insurance offered by Travel Guard or USI Travel Insurance Services.
- Multi-Day Open Group and Charter Trip Date Reservations are confirmed with a 40% of Reservation Total Confirmation Payment, one quarter of which is non-refundable (10% of your Reservation Total is non-refundable).
- Additional payment installments and final payments are due per the schedule listed below.
Final Payment Due Date Schedule for Individual Bookings:
- 45 days before trip launch – open group bookings on White Rim Trail 2-day, 3-day, 4-day, and 5-day Tours, Maze Classic 5-day and Maze Super Special 6-day Tours
Final Payment Due Date Schedule for all CHARTER Trip Date Bookings
- 90 days before trip launch – all Itineraries
- No refunds will be available for cancellations received less than the minimum days as noted above prior to the trip departure unless you find someone or another Group to fill your space(s). WE CAN NOT MAKE ANY EXCEPTIONS TO THIS POLICY. Therefore, we strongly urge you to invest in Travel Insurance offered by Travel Guard http://www.travelguard.com/travelinsurance/index.asp?intcmp=clc-001-Nav-2-TravelInsurance
or USI Travel Insurance Services http://www.travelinsure.com/
If you are purchasing a non-refundable airline ticket, we strongly suggest contacting our office prior to the trip to be sure we have adequate registration. MAGPIE CYCLING & Solfun reserve the right to cancel any trip due to unforeseen circumstances or inadequate registration, which makes the trip economically unfeasible to operate. With an inadequate registration, we will operate the trip if all trip participants agree to pay a supplemental fee. In the event of a trip cancellation, you will receive a Cancellation Gift Card in the full amount of all your monies paid for the cancelled trip. However MAGPIE CYCLING & Solfun are not responsible for additional costs incurred in preparing for the trip (i.e. non refundable “Advance Purchase” airline tickets, equipment, medical expenses).